Top 10 Midtown East Condo Buildings
The Top 10 Midtown East condos are some of the most prestigious in the city because of their prime locations. Trump Tower, Olympic Tower and the Galleria at 117 East 57th Street all took advantage of new zoning provisions aimed at promoting mixed-use skyscrapers.
This stunning, bold and brassy, 58-story, mixed-use tower has 256 condominium apartments including one for its developer, Donald Trump.
- Eightteen apartments currently for sale from $1,995,000 to $11,000,000
This sleek, bronze-colored glass, mixed-use tower just to the north of St. Patrick's Cathedral added elegant modernity to Fifth Avenue.
- Eleven apartments currently for sale from $2,595,000 to $35,000,000
Although it gestated for a very long time, this mixed-use tower designed by Pelli Clarke Pelli substantially upgraded the Lexington Avenue neighborhood and gave Le Cirque restaurant a dramatic new location in its elliptical courtyard.
- Four apartments currently for sale from $5,750,000 to $37,500,000
Although he antagonized many neighbors by building substantially higher than the Secretariat Building at the nearby United Nations, Donald Trump's monolithic, bronze-colored tower is pretty awesome.
- Twelve apartments currently for sale from $1,550,000 to $11,995,000
An extremely handsome addition to an elegant, modern landmark designed by Skidmore, Owings & Merrill, this 40-story, asymmetrical tower designed by James Stewart Polshek is a very successful and bold mix of different facade textures.
- Three apartments currently for sale from $6,400,000 to $13,995,000
The anglarity of this 36-story, reflective-glass, mid-block tower is quite stunning and beautiful.
- Four apartments currently for sale from $2,050,000 to $3,999,999
This 34-story apartment tower was designed by Davis Brody Bond and is notable for its heavily and randomly rusticated one-story side-street base that is highlighted by embedded horizontal lights.
- Eight apartments currently for sale from $1,335,000 to $3,575,000
This very handsome gower was designed by Peter Claman of SLCE Architects for the World Wide Group of which Victor Elmaleh is a principal and it has an outdoor bamboo garden.
- Eight apartments currently for sale from $1,395,000 to $2,550,000
This mixed-use tower has one of the most dramatic and interesting entrances in the city as well as a penthouse that looks like the bridge of a battleship.
- Nine apartments currently for sale from $1,098,000 to $5,350,000
This full-block residential project, which has an enormous lobby, is a rather astounding bundle of cylinders with balconies stuck between the large bay windows.
- Thirty-Six apartments currently for sale from $775,000 to $6,788,000