Top 10 Most Prestigious West Side Condo Buildings
When it comes to envy-inducing luxury and architecture, one doesn't need to lok further than the West Side. Filled with modern and classic gems, here you'll find the city's most-coverable condos, which as you may have guessed, are havens for the rich, famous and global elite.
This reflective-glass, twin-towered, mixed-use development by The Related Cos. on the west side of Columbus Circle overlooking Central Park South and the park has just about everything, luxury restaurants, a cultural facility, luxury apartments, offices, a curved retail atrium, and a giant Whole Foods store in the very large basement where you can nibble your life away....
- Six apartments currently for sale from $4,500,000 to $32,950,000
Far less grand than its mixed-use neighbor, the Time Warner Center, this hotel and apartment complex had a pretty impressive restaurant, a gleaming globe of the world hovering over its subway entrance and closer vistas of Central Park.
- Fifteen apartments currently for sale from $1,100,000 to $34,500,000
Just to the north of Trump International Hotel & Tower is this two-building, full-block residential complex whose amenities and views quickly made it one of the most successful real estate projects in the city's history.
- Sixteen apartments currently for sale from $4,500,000 to $59,000,000
This tall, mixed-use development near The Lincoln Center for the Perfomring Arts has great views, a good gym and the city's best cineplex.
- One apartment for sale at $5,500,000
This pyramid-topped apartment tower is very handsome and very visible from Central Park and very close to the Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts.
- Five apartments currently for sale from $8,500,000 to $16,900,000
For many years, this was considered a "bargain" hotel, but its take over by the luxury Ritz Carlton hotel chair and the conversion of its top floors into very large condominium apartments with great views radically changed its image.
- Two apartments currently for sale from $27,500,000 to $30,000,000
This 20-story tower is distinguished by its very large apartments and its very broad curve facing the landmark church diagonally across the avenue.
- Two apartments currently for sale from $19,995,000
This stunning, black-glass, mixed-use tower was erected by Macklowe Properties with a rakishly angled tower over its base and a large plaza at its rear on 56th Street.
- Nine apartments currently for sale from $1,795,000 to $13,988,888
This very attractive, black glass buidling with red horizontal accents occupies the northwest corner of the Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts that it towers over.
- Thirteen apartments currently for sale from $975,000 to $6,200,000
This 18-story apartment tower designed by SLCE and completed in 2010 is distinguished by its rounded corner and very ornate and handsome balconies.
- One apartment for sale at $7,995,000