Top 10 New York City Buildings with Park Views
Manhattan may be an island, but when it comes to waterfront living and being one with nature, spaces boasting this perk are fairly scarce. However, all is not lost if you're lucky enough to scoop up a space with views of the city's most exquisite bucolic enclave. Here are our top 10 buildings with Central Park vistas—and more.
This tall, beautiful and romantic skyscraper overlooks the Plaza and Central Park and looks down Fifth Avenue.
- Three apartments currently for sale from $1,095,000 to $13,500,000
This triple-towered residential bastion has Central Park on one side and Manhattan Square with the Hayden Planetarium and the American Museum of Natural History on the other.
- Five apartments currently for sale from $6,000,000 to $8,950,000
This prototype for heaven is close to symmetrical and is not on a major transverse road.
- Two apartments currently for sale from $3,150,000 to $4,990,000
Robust and strong, this Art Deco-style twin-tower apartment building is across 72nd Street from the much shorter but quite famous Dakota.
- Three apartments currently for sale from $4,450,000 to $5,850,000
There are lots of limestone-clad beauties on Fifth Avenue but this one's caryatids keep its residents youthful.
What's better than overlooking the Central Park Arsenal building? Being in this ritzy apartment building and not having to listen and see all the school children getting off their buses to go to the zoo behind it.
You can just imagine the glee Donald Trump felt when he put a sign up on the back of the top of this tower telling some residents at the newer Time Warner Center that their Central Park views were being blocked by his tower. Ain't one-upmanship wonderful....
- Fifteen apartments currently for sale from $1,100,000 to $34,500,000
By putting the tower behind the lower building, more residents get views of Central Park in this amenity-packed and extremely successful complex.
- Sixteen apartments currently for sale from $4,500,000 to $59,000,000
This giant, twin-towered, mixed-use complex has splendid views of Central Park but most residents spend their time chowing down on their purchases from the great Whole Foods store in the basement.
- Six apartments currently for sale from $4,500,000 to $32,950,000
Architectural excellence across from the great Arsenal Building's musket staircase that almost muffles the barking of seals in their pond on the building's other side.
- One apartment for sale at $96,000,000